We put our planet first and invest in smart green startups
Ecosummit Ventures (pitch deck) will be a new smart green VC in Berlin that invests in promising software and hardware startups with B2C and B2B business models in energy, mobility and cities. Ecosummit Ventures leverages the deal flow, investor network and track record of 19 Ecosummit conferences in 5 countries since 2010. We’re raising Ecosummit Ventures Fund I and look for LPs, GPs and VPs to invest and work together. We also look for the best startups in Europe and Israel that want our smart green money, network, know-how and advice to grow faster and create more impact.
Ecosummit Ventures builds and scales a portfolio of 10 to 20 startups across multiple funds, makes its first investments with tickets of €100K to €2M in Seed, Series A and Series B rounds and is ready to act as lead or co-investor. The pre-marketing has started and we have interest from successful smart green founders that want to invest in our fund (soft LP commitments). Our target LPs include founders, angels, corporates, family offices, fund of funds and impact investors. LP tickets range from €100K to €20M and we aim at recruiting a unique group of 50 LPs.
The first closing of Ecosummit Ventures Fund I is planned to take place after Ecosummit Berlin 15-16 May 2019, our 10 year anniversary conference that presents 80 startups and brings together 400 participants. Our goal is to generate financial and strategic returns for our LPs as well as a lot of environmental impact.
At Ecosummit Ventures, we want to be a team of 3 General Partners (full-time fund managers) at the first closing of our second fund. We’re building the best smart green impact VC in Europe and look forward to hearing from you.
Fund Management Team
- Jan Michael Hess – General Partner – firstname.lastname@example.org – +4917621208417
- Samu Seppänen – Analyst – email@example.com
- Vicente Vicuña – Analyst – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Kai Malkwitz – Venture Partner – email@example.com
- Thomas Butter – Venture Partner – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Wilhelm Stein – Venture Partner – email@example.com
- Stefanie Hauer – Venture Partner – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Matthias Helfrich – Venture Partner – email@example.com
- Marcus Opitz – Venture Partner – firstname.lastname@example.org
Limited Partners (LPs)
Legal and Tax Advisor: Schnittker Möllmann Partners, Hardenbergstr. 27, 10623 Berlin