Ecosummit Lounge Silicon Valley 6 September 2012
Ecosummit and Climate-KIC, the EU programme to foster cleantech entrepreneurship and education, joined forces to invite you to an evening of Smart Green Business Networking in California. The Ecosummit Lounge Silicon Valley takes place on 6 September 2012 at the famous Plug and Play Tech Center in Sunnyvale. Doors open at 18:00, at 19:30 our programme starts and we network until 22:00. We will enjoy 2-minute pitches by the 13 European cleantech startups that participate in the Climate-KIC USA Tour to Silicon Valley, Washington and Boston. At the lounge, we also serve you short presentations by the hosts, a keynote by Mark Perutz of DBL Investors, tasty drinks, finger food and all that Jazz. Tickets for the Ecosummit Lounge Silicon Valley are available for $30,00. We look forward to seeing you soon.
Part 1 of this Ecosummit TV episode features pitches by Frans Nauta (Climate-KIC, 01:00), Canice Wu (Plug and Play Tech Center, 04:12), Mark Perutz (DBL Investors, 07:05), Arslane Kechkar (AirSerenity, 16:55) and Remi Blokker (Bluerise, 19:02).
Part 2 of this Ecosummit TV episode features pitches by Oliver Lünstedt (Carzapp, 00:10), Martin Riedel (Enbreeze, 03:18), Chokri Mousaoui (Eternal Sun, 05:33), Thomas Ruf (e-volo, 07:27), Peter Haug (Greasoline, 10:02), Miguel Molina Cosculluela (My Sollars, 13:20), Gordon Povey (PureVLC, 15:42), Jan van Kranendonk (Sunuru, 18:55), Pete Higgins (UWI Technology, 20:59) and Jan Michael Hess (Ecosummit, 24:24).
At Plug and Play Tech Center, we have space for 100 guests representing smart green investors, startups, corporates, utilities, service providers and press. Ecosummit Lounge is the perfect event to meet young cleantech entrepreneurs from Europe, accelerate your business development, swap business cards and have some serious fun. To get into the right mood you can watch Ecosummit TV about Ecosummit Lounge Berlin on 6 December 2011.
The address of the Plug and Play Tech Center Sunnyvale Campus is:
440 North Wolfe Road, Sunnyvale, CA 94085, USA
Tickets for the Ecosummit Lounge Silicon Valley are available for $30,00 incl. VAT on our Tickets page.
Registration and our food and drinks service start at 18:00 and early arrival is appreciated. At 19:30, we start the show. Around 20:45 we continue with networking and drinks and go on until 22:00.
- Frans Nauta, @fnauta, Entrepreneurship Lead The Netherlands, Climate-KIC, @EITeu, co-hosts the lounge and presents the European innovation network Climate-KIC
- Canice Wu, President, Plug and Play Tech Center, @plugandplaytc, co-hosts the lounge and presents the accelerator Plug and Play
- Mark Perutz, Partner, DBL Investors, gives a keynote on cleantech investing in the valley
- Arslane Kechkar, Co-Founder, AirSerenity, pitches the French indoor air treatment startup
- Remi Blokker, CEO, Bluerise, @bluerisebv, pitches the Dutch deep ocean thermal energy startup
- Oliver Lünstedt, CEO, Carzapp, @carzapp, pitches the German p2p car sharing startup
- Martin Riedel, @martin_riedel, CEO, Enbreeze, @enbreeze, pitches the German small urban wind turbine startup
- Chokri Mousaoui, CEO, Eternal Sun, @eternalsunnl, pitches the Dutch solar testing startup
- Thomas Ruf, Co-Founder, e-volo, pitches the German electric helicopter startup
- Peter Haug, CEO, Greasoline, pitches the German biofuel technology startup
- Miguel Molina Cosculluela, CEO, My Sollars, @mysollars, pitches the Swiss carbon consumer loyalty startup
- Gordon Povey, CEO, PureVLC, pitches the British wireless data LED startup
- Jan van Kranendonk, Co-Founder, Sunuru, @sunurusolar, pitches the Dutch solar tracking startup
- Pete Higgins, CEO, UWI Technology, @uwilabel, pitches the British smart product label startup
- Kirsten Steinbusch, CEO, Waste2Chemical, @waste2chemical, pitches the Dutch waste to chemical materials startup
- Jan Michael Hess, CEO, Ecosummit, @ecosummit, organises the lounge, moderates the evening and pitches the German Smart Green Business Network startup
We are grateful for the generous and productive support of our sponsors and partners who help us make the Ecosummit Lounge Silicon Valley very successful.
Tags: AHK, Airserenity, Alex Zosel, Arslane Kechkar, Bluerise, California, Canice Wu, Carzapp, Chokri Mousaoui, Cleantech Open, Cleantech Startup, Climate-KIC, Climate-KIC USA Tour, DBL Investors, Diego Acevedo, e-volo, Ecosummit, Ecosummit Lounge, Ecosummit Lounge Silicon Valley, Enbreeze, Eternal Sun, Frans Nauta, GABA, German Silicon Valley Accelerator, Gordon Povey, Jan Michael Hess, Jan van Kranendonk, Kirsten Steinbusch, Mark Perutz, Martin Riedel, Miguel Molina Cosculluela, My Sollars, Oliver Luenstedt, Pete Higgins, Plug and Play Tech Center, PureVLC, Remi Blokker, Silicon Valley, Smart Green Business Networking, Smart Green Startup, startup, Sunnyvale, Sunuru, Thomas Ruf, Uwi Technology, Waste2chemical, YesDelft