Sefaira’s mission is to remove the barriers to building green.
- ECO12 Award category: Startup
- Company name: Sefaira Ltd
- Country of origin: UK
- Company address: 16, High Holborn, London, WC1V 6BX, UK
- Founding year: 2009
- Company status: private company
- Website: www.sefaira.com
- Twitter: @sefaira
- Contact person: Sarah Williamson Atkins, CFO, Sefaira, firstname.lastname@example.org
- CEO: Mads Jensen (Photo)
We make cloud based software and solutions that deliver an easier, faster and more cost effective way to design, build and transform green buildings.
Smart Green Product
Sefaira Concept is a new-generation software tool which makes sustainability analysis of buildings possible right at the start of the design process when this has the biggest long-term impact on energy and carbon use. Sefaira’s smart use of our building physics engine, based in the Cloud, allows Concept to crunch huge amounts of complex data quickly. This leaves architects free to do their job best: to iterate and optimise multiple design factors to create the best possible, most sustainable and cost-effective green buildings. Sefaira is also using its technology and energy expertise to create a set of platforms for the whole green building ecosystem and supply chain. This allows solutions to be tailored very specifically for a wide range of energy or materials providers and a diverse set of property owners (from corporate investors to individual homeowners) but based on a unified technology platform. Sefaira’s ambition is to facilitate the growth and integration of the green building industry to help remove barriers to building green.
- Funding: Seed round, November 2010
- Investors: Founders plus eight private, seed investors based in several countries
- Employees: We expect to double our staff base in this coming year. At least 70% of our staff are in our software development or engineering/building physics departments and just over half are in our New York office; the rest being based in London.
- Revenues: The company generated its first significant revenue during 2011, and will experience rapid revenue growth during 2012.
- Customers: Sefaira customers number several dozen leading architecture practices in the US and the UK. Other customers include utility companies, ESCOs (energy services companies) and leading green building materials manufacturers.
- Milestones: Ecobuild 2011 Green Building Innovation of the year award
Sefaira on Ecosummit.net
Looks like we have some content with the tag sefaira here: