38 million private cars in Germany stand idle for more than 23h per day. Sharing cars between neighbours is smart, sustainable and social.
- ECO12 Award category: Startup
- Company name: Nachbarschaftsauto PCS GmbH
- Country of origin: Germany
- Company address: Belforter Str. 2, 10405 Berlin, Germany
- Founding year: 2010
- Company status: private company
- Website: www.nachbarschaftsauto.de
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/nachbarschaftsauto
- Twitter: @nachbars_auto
- Contact person: Christian Kapteyn, CEO, firstname.lastname@example.org
- CEO: Christian Kapteyn (Photo)
Private cars are used less than 4% of their lifetime. Sharing them between neighbours is smart, economical, sustainable and social. Nachbarschaftsauto is the platform for car owners to share their vehicle in the neighbourhood in a simple, safe and sustainable way. Together with a leading car insurer we have developed an innovative insurance solution which enables car sharing among neighbours and is now used throughout the industry. Nachbarschaftsauto is a prime example for how collaborative consumption enables smart and sustainable utilization of existing resources strengthening local communities. The benefits for everyone are easy to see: a revenue opportunity for car owners, a convenient and flexible mobility at a very competitive price for drivers and less idle cars consuming valuable parking space. Nachbarschaftsauto leverages the fleet of existing private cars and disrupts the classical car sharing and car rental industry. Many thousand users and our exponential growth prove the scalability of our business model.
Smart Green Product
Nachbarschaftsauto is the platform for car owners to share their vehicle in the neighbourhood in a simple, safe and sustainable way.
- Funding: not disclosed
- Investors: die Beschleuniger
- Employees: not disclosed
- Revenues: not disclosed
- Customers: private car owners
Nachbarschaftsauto on Ecosummit.net
Looks like we have some content with the tag nachbarschaftsauto here: