Changers GmbH is coming out of stealth at Web 2.0 Summit in San Francisco which is underway. It takes a lot of courage to be based in Berlin and to launch the product first in California. The motivation for this cross-Atlantic marketing move has to do with their smart green product which needs a lot of sunshine to be most productive. The valley being the valley played a motivational role, too. Changers’ new smart green hardware is a solar charger with external portable PV panel that can generate and store energy for all your mobile devices. Moreover, the charger communicates via Facebook to share your good deeds with your friends.Read more
Going smart green now should be our motivation on all levels. For the smart green transformation I propose a strategy based on 7 pillars. This strategy has to be elaborated into a full-featured global master plan. I invite everybody to contribute to the elaboration of the global master plan and to join its execution.
1. Our global goal should be the fast transformation to the Smart Green Economy.
2. Cities are the epicentre of economic activity and must go smart green now.
3. Companies should adopt smart green strategies offering sustainable products and services.
4. Fast cost reduction of smart green technologies is the key leverage for the mass market.
5. We have to change our lifestyle and become smart green consumers.
6. We have to shift political and financial power to the United Nations.
7. Huge investments of human and financial capital are necessary.
Let’s start now, improve continuously, measure our progress every year and use open innovation and transparent communication so that we can learn from each other. Let’s share our ideas and know-how online on a global scale.