Smart Green Business Networking at Ecosummit Lounge on 21 September 2011 in Berlin
We are happy to announce our first Ecosummit Lounge on 21 September 2011 in Berlin. Ecosummit Lounge takes place in the cool event location called HomeBase Potsdamer Platz. Ecosummit Lounge is a new event format we created to focus on Smart Green Business Networking in a laid-back atmosphere. From 18:00-24:00, we will enjoy a few short pitches from startups and sponsors and lots of healthy food, tasty red wine as well as funky jazz and electronic music. We will also preview Ecosummit 2012, our 3rd international Smart Green Business Conference. ECO12 features our new ECO12 Award that honours and rewards the best European smart green companies. Ecosummit Lounge tickets are available and 5 speakers are confirmed!
We expect 100 participants representing investors, startups, corporates and utilities in the Smart Green Economy. Ecosummit Lounge is the perfect event to accelerate your marketing and business development after the summer break.
Please buy your Ecosummit Lounge ticket which costs €69,00 (incl. VAT) to join us.
The following 5 Ecosummit Lounge Speakers are confirmed, Matthias Riedel of Enbreeze cancelled today due to illness:
- Jan Michael Hess, Ecosummit Founder, presents ECO12 and ECO12 Award and moderates the evening.
- Kai Lorenz, Head of Marketing and Products at BT Germany, pitches BT’s sustainability story and explains their support as ECO12 Diamond Award Partner.
- Pieter Bots, Founder and CEO of Berlin-based geothermal startup Geo-En, makes a 5-min investor pitch. Geo-En is currently fundraising.
- Dr. Jörg Fabri, Managing Partner of allocate International, pitches his new Management Consulting and Executive Search company and explains their cooperation with our Smart Green Business Network.
- Eric Mahleb, Partner of LGMi, presents his digital green communications agency and explains why LGMi cooperates with our Smart Green Business Network.
Ecosummit Lounge schedule:
18:00-19:30: Welcome drinks and networking
19:30-20:00: 5 short presentations, to be recorded for Ecosummit TV
20:00-21:00: Dinner Buffet
21:00-24:00: DJ Joe Le Bon from Finland (Jarno Eerola) plays electronic grooves for us. It’s his birthday, too!
We drink the red wine Ursprung by Markus Schneider all night long!
Dress code: Smart green casual – the most creative outfit wins a bottle of Ursprung. So let’s relax and have fun together!
Tags: Allocate, Berlin, British Telecom, BT, Cleantech, ECO12, ECO12 Award, Ecosummit, Ecosummit 2012, Ecosummit Lounge, Emobility, Eric Mahleb, Event, Geo-En, Geothermal, HomeBase, Jan Michael Hess, Joerg Fabri, Kai Lorenz, LGMi, Pieter Bots, renewable energy, Smart Green Business Network, Smart Green Business Networking, smart green casual, Smart Green Economy, Sustainability