Ecosummit Lounge TV featuring Flinc, Nachbarschaftsauto, Ubitricity, Airbase and Changers
This Ecosummit TV episode was recorded at our second Ecosummit Lounge Berlin on 6 December 2011 at InnoZ, Berlin’s exciting epicentre for electric mobility and smart green city. InnoZ is located on the Euref Campus which aims at developing the smart green model city of the future. We enjoyed a high-voltage evening of intense Smart Green Business Networking with 5 smart green startup pitches, Ursprung, finger food and all that Jazz. The startups presenting were Flinc, Nachbarschaftsauto, Ubitricity, Airbase and Changers.
- Jan Michael Hess, Founder, Ecosummit
- Florian Lennert, Director Intelligent City, InnoZ
- Dr. Klaus Dibbern, CEO, Flinc, realtime ride sharing startup
- Dr. Christian Kapteyn, CEO, Nachbarschaftsauto, p2p car sharing
- Knut Hechtfischer, CEO, Ubitricity, smart EV charging
- Liad Ortar, VP Marketing, Airbase Systems, air quality sensor network
- Hans Raffauf, Head of Marketing, Changers, social energy network startup
Thanks a lot for joining our Ecosummit Lounge and watching Ecosummit TV.
2011 Creative Commons License Attribution Noncommercial 3.0
Tags: Airbase Systems, Changers, Christian Kapteyn, Ecosummit, Ecosummit Lounge, Ecosummit TV, electric mobility, Euref Campus, Flinc, Florian Lennert, Hans Raffauf, InnoZ, Jan Michael Hess, Klaus Dibbern, Knut Hechtfischer, Liad Ortar, Nachbarschaftsauto, Smart Green Business Networking, Smart Green City, Startups, Ubitricity